Administrative Assistant.Family Connections Inc is seeking to add an administrative Assistant to our team.
Administrative Assistant/ Case Manager
Job Title: Administrative Assistant with some case management
Type of Job: Non-Exempt, Part-Time, Hourly or Full Time
Job Qualifications: All Support Services Personnel who perform clerical services must have:
- Experience in the provision of secretarial services (e.g. typing, filing, data management) and knowledge of computer systems including word processing, website management, spreadsheets, and data management. The individual must have either (1) an associate’s degree in secretarial sciences, human services, or general studies or (2) a high school diploma with at least five years of experience in the field of clerical services.
- A life philosophy consistent with the mission statement and the articles of incorporation of Family Connections Inc.
- A sensitivity and understanding of adoption and/or have had personal life experience with adoption.
Job Responsibilities: The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following functions:
- Provide clerical support (word processing, data entry services, and proof reading) for agency personnel
- Organize and maintain filing system including current cases, administrative files, and archived domestic and international adoption cases
- Prepare home study investigation paperwork packets for prospective adoptive parent(s)
- Prepare domestic adoption information packets for prospective birth parent(s)
- Provide information regarding agency programs and home study services and/or dossier paperwork to the prospective adoptive parent(s)
- Create and manage bulk mailing (postal and electronic mail) for agency activities
- Answer the phone, direct calls, and take messages
- Purchase office supplies and maintain supplies inventory
- Perform maintenance on the agency’s website and publish blogs
- Maintain office along with other employees
- Process child abuse clearances and criminal clearances for clients and staff
- Print out/ author agency publications
- Comply with Agency’s Policies and Procedures
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Takes turn picking up mail/ delivering mail to and from Post Office
Job Reports to: Executive Director