There are thousands and thousands of children (infants to teenagers) around the world who are orphaned and need loving and nurturing families. You can change the world by changing the life of a child - by providing a child with a forever family.
A child or children need you; they are waiting in orphangages and foster care around the globe. Family Connections, Inc. supports families who chose to adopt from countries all over the world. You have many adoption options within international adoption. Currently, most children available for adoption are waiting in Russia, Ethiopia, China and various other Eastern European and African countries. Both boys and girls ranging in age from infancy to sixteen years are in need of families. Children who are healthy, children who have minor correctable conditions, and children who have special medical and/or developmental needs are waiting for adoptive homes.
As you and your family consider adopting an international child or children ask yourself some of these questions:
- Are you able to open your home and heart to a foreign-born child who is from a different culture and ethnic group?
- Are you able to provide love, comfort, security, and stimulation for a child?
- Are you able to support the medical and developmental needs for a child with less than a perfect start in life?
- Are you prepared to help a child transition into a new family emotionally and behaviorally?
- Are you comfortable with the likelihood that your child with have medical and family unknowns?
- Are you flexiable, patient, and prepared to overcome adoption glitches?
- Are you willing to expand your family's cultural identity?
- Are you prepared to provide a child with a forever family?
If you answered yes, please consider sharing your love with a child waiting for a family. Family Connections, Inc., a non-profit New York State authorized adoption agency, supports families who chose to adopt children from around the globe. Our agency would the happy to assist your family in international adoption. Please contact us at 607-756-6574 or firstname.lastname@example.org.